A story of 3 Adila

One day at IIUM, i got a message from a friend. She ask me for a help. He want me to design her a few poster for an election at her place. I was mistaken her with someone else who her name's similar to my friend's name.

Oh, FYI, I have 3 close friends who are named Adila. 1st Adila Husna, my ex classmate back in LeBEST. 2nd Adila Z, my friend back on LeBEST. 3rd, Nora Adila, my friend from Tesmal.

So, I thought that it was Nora Adila who asked me to design the poster. The next day, I realize that it wasn't Nora Adila. (just realize the name in my phone) I thought it was Adila Z. The next day, I realize again that it wasn't Adila Z.

Then, I called the number because I realize that it really was Adila Husna. Imagine that. Mistaken a friend with 2 other friends.

Here are the poster I made for Adila Husna. She asked me to design the posters for her friend at her place. I guess that's it. See ya...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More